- William Strunk Jr. and E. B. White “The Elements of Style”
- William Zinsser “On Writing Well”
- Deirdre N. McCloskey Economical Writing
Articles by economists
- Greg Mankiw’s "How to write well"
- Hal Varian’s "How to build a model in your spare time"
- John Kenneth Galbraith’s “Writing, Typing, and Economics”
- David Romer’s “Out in Five”
- John Cochrane’s “PH.D Paper Writing”
- Ross Levine’s “Recommendations for Better Research”
Non-Economists (but still good)
- Math-Genius Terence Tao’s advice on writing papers
- Mike Kaspari’s 10-point checklist
- Lessons from Kurt Vonnegut
- Lessons from Hemingway
♦DiggIt! ♦Add to del.icio.us ♦Share on Facebook